These are the 10 Largest Economies in the World

The 5 largest economies in the world, which include the US, China, Japan, Germany, and India, make up half the world’s GDP. The 10 largest economies in the world account for two-thirds, while the 25 largest economies represent 84% of the world’s GDP. Together, the remaining 167 nations account for just 16% of global GDP. A third of the world is forecast to enter recession in 2023, says the IMF, as the US, China, and the EU all experience a slowdown. Even if nations don’t go into recession, it could ‘feel like’ they do because of slowdowns elsewhere. Watch the video to learn more about which countries are among the largest economies in the world.